Building a huge list of opt-in subscribers is the golden rule of Internet Marketing. You’ve probably heard it said over and over again, “the money is in the list”, and for a very important reason…it is absolutely true. The bigger your opt-in list is, especially when you have targeted a niche audience, the more money you will make. If you want to be successful, it’s a proven fact that should not be ignored. But how do you build your list? How do you get people to opt-in?
This Monday, Nov. 2nd at 9pm EST, the topic of the Works Team webinar is, “Ethical, Creative ‘Bribes’ to Get More Opt-ins to you Lists”. On this training webinar, we’ll be discussing:
- How to write content so your target audience relates and connects with you
- How to create trust and credibility
- How to create simple reports and ebooks your niche market will want ….and gladly give you their contact information to get
- How to ethically leverage off ebooks and other material already created, but personalize your system so the people who opt-in connect with you
- How a simple system to deliver your ‘bribe’ after people have opted in, can keep you connected to your audience…and keep their interest, as you grow your lists.
- How viral marketing can have people not only opting into your lists, but referring others to join your lists too
Whether you are new to Internet marketing, or been in business for a while, you gain tips and ideas to help you grow your lists and your business, so…
You are welcome to join this Worksteam webinar at no cost. We record the webinars each week, but to access to the WorksTeam site, you need to become a member of the WorksTeam. Read about your WorksTeam membership options.
Also, WorksTeam members have access to the Mentorship Community. Our small group coaching session is at 7:30pm EST every Monday, prior to our regular WorksTeam training webinar AND every Thursday at 8pm EST. WorksTeam members have the opportunity to ask questions and get advice from our own Curt Johnson, founder of the WorksTeam and the mastermind group Renegade Ann Sieg came out of, as well as founding members Wendy Mills, Cammy Stubbs and Steven Webber, and upcoming WorksTeam leaders Carolin Hauser, Daviette Tettey and Carol Meade.
To register for the WorksTeam Mentorship Community coaching session, login to the WorksTeam site and go to the Mentorship Community page from the Members Home page or drop down menu.