Curt and Wendy are putting together a new mentorship group for our core leadership in the newest company we’ve decided to add to our “tool belt” of companies and products/services we promote. This small group will be limited to 24 people, and will have a lower investment price than our more intensive mentorship program, A.I.M, which is limited to 9 members. If you have wanted to be a part of our A.IM. Mentorship class starting in January, but the cost was out of your budget at this time, this leadership mentorship program may be just what you are looking for.
We’ve decided to promote this company because it has a strong track record with longevity (although we will be marketing it in an up-to-date, powerful way) and other advantages:
- low start-up cost
- quality products of value
- products people use anyway, so they just change where they purchase and don’t have to look for additional money (household products, personal care, health, wellness, safety)
- strong upline marketing tools and resources already in place and available, including free leads for our team
- over a 90% customer retention and re-order rate
- Recession-proof aspects that will appeal to a wide range of target markets.
If you want to work with the founders of the Works Team, a group of leaders attraction marketing guru, Ann Sieg came out of, don’t miss this opportunity. Once we have our 24 key leaders in this mentorship group we will take down the mentorship page and refer people to the key leaders in this group. Since we already have spots filled, if you are serious about working with Curt & Wendy, we recommend you reserving your place before Dec. 31st, or you may miss out. Get the details and reserve your place on the Wendy & Curt’s Invitation page.